- 10 hours ago 1338 likes 48 sharesCongrats, President Carter! I’m looking forward to the next time we can have pimento cheese sandwiches together.
- 8 hours ago 971 likes 346 sharesWOWZER!
- 11 hours ago 775 likes 151 sharesJames Woods for the WIN 👏👏👏
- 21 minutes ago 509 likes 923 sharesHe thought he was handling a normal arrest, and then he collapsed in the parking lot and discovered the truth.
- 43 minutes ago 492 likes 117 sharesSee the protest and tell us your thoughts!
- 11 hours ago 451 likes 119 shares🙌🙌🙌
- 11 hours ago 381 likes 26 sharesSee photo!
- 11 hours ago 371 likes 39 sharesMy thanks to the Polk County GOP & Polk County Today for this video of my keynote discussing the history of the Republican Party.
BREAKING: Rep. Ilhan Omar faces hundreds of protesters outside CAIR fundraiser in California (VIDEOS)8 hours ago 357 likes 47 sharesWOWZER! WATCH!
Quigley Elected Chairman of the Appropriations Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government (FSGG)2 hours ago 337 likes 24 sharesICYMI: This week, I was honored to be named the next Chairman of the Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Subcommittee, where I will continue my efforts to protect American consumers, promote small business growth, secure our financial system, and strengthen our commitment to transparency and accountability at every level of government. From safeguarding our election infrastructure against foreign attacks to ensuring adequate funding for the IRS, I will fight to ensure that key agencies have the resources and tools they need to effectively and efficiently serve the American people. http://bit.ly/2Hjc2U6