- Emma Chambers,
- Rick Gates,
- Wayne LaPierre,
- Brendan Fraser,
- Medal Count,
- Every Day,
- Maddie Rooney,
- Hilary Knight,
- Marco Rubio,
- Meadow Pollack,
- Franklin Graham,
- Bill Gates,
- Billy Graham,
- USA Hockey,
- crisis actors,
- school shooting,
- David Hogg,
- Alex van der Zwaan,
- Michael B. Jordan,
- Gabriella Papadakis,
- Gabriella Papadakis,
- 3 hours ago 66 likes 6 sharesNancy Hogshead-Makar and dedicated people like her are fighting to protect our nation's children. It's on all of us to make sure predators like Larry Nassar will never be allowed to abuse our children.
- 4 hours ago 65 likes 5 shares😊
- 4 hours ago 42 likesThe Trump Administration has not provided enough resources for those battling an opioid addiction. There is a need for a massive investment in treatment facilities for those who are addicted. We also need to do more to combat opioid abuse, including limiting the volume of opioids allowed in the market.
- 6 hours ago 48 likes 4 sharesI couldn’t agree more with Governor Kasich.
“I don't think either party is answering people's deepest concerns and needs,” Kasich told ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Jonathan Karl in an interview that aired today on “This Week.”
“I mean I don't think it's going to happen tomorrow but I think over time do not be surprised if these millennials and these Gen Xers begin to say, ‘Neither party works, we want something new.’”
- 2 hours ago 27 likes 10 sharesOnce again, Scott Pruitt justifies his rollbacks of environmental protections by claiming it's God's will. We'll have to modify John 3:16 it seems, to reflect the Gospel according to Scott Pruitt: "For God so loved the world that he said to gut environmental protections and conspire with wealthy polluters to maximize profits, so that whosever corruptly flouts public health, climate stability and wildlife shall travel first class with impunity."
- 10 hours ago 47 likes 14 shares
- 8 hours ago 50 likes 6 sharesMy good friend & colleague @RepTedDeutch, who is doing so much important work in the wake of #StonemanDouglasHS tragedy, has clearly rubbed off in the best possible way. #prouddad https://t.co/BGAAi1s1q4
- 2 hours ago 45 likes 5 sharesAre they safer for having had a gun? I've got to say yes.
- 11 hours ago 40 likes 8 sharesThis story has got to get out. Google's systematically trying to make sure no one ever hears from rational conservatives.
- 7 hours ago 23 likes 2 sharesThis got ugly extremely quickly.