- Stacey Abrams,
- Jordan Hicks,
- Billboard Music Awards,
- Duchess of Sussex,
- Bishop Michael Curry,
- Amal Clooney,
- Jordan Peterson,
- Royal Wedding,
- plane crash,
- Texas school shooting,
- Santa Fe High School,
- Windsor Castle,
- Book Club,
- Show Dogs,
- Dixon High School,
- Aliso Viejo,
- Aaron Schlossberg,
- JR Smith,
- Marcus Smart,
- Tom Wolfe,
- Tom Wolfe,
- 2 hours ago 821 likes 118 sharesBREAKING: The president’s inept attorney hit a new low today.
- 2 hours ago 813 likes 107 sharesJUST IN: Trump called Mexican immigrants "animals." This Mexican-American Senate candidate is about to get his revenge.
- 4 hours ago 763 likes 111 sharesThe president's forgotten daughter has the internet abuzz after a surprising stunt.
- 11 hours ago 674 likes 118 sharesBig update.
- 10 hours ago 18 likes 34 shares
- 8 hours ago 455 likes 130 shares"E-Z Passes, the electronic devices that speed motorists through Maryland toll collection plazas, will now be free to new customers, Gov. Larry Hogan said Wednesday...
At a news conference at the Bay Bridge, the Republican governor said the Maryland Transportation Authority will no longer charge the $7.50 fee for the transponders drivers attach to their vehicles.
In addition, anyone who bought transponders this year will receive a $7.50 credit in the next several weeks if their accounts are properly registered and in good standing with the state.
Hogan said the change, which takes effect immediately, will save Marylanders $6 million in the transponders and provide $40 million in discounts for those who are expected to use E-ZPass over the next five years.
The governor noted that motorists using E-ZPass pay only $2.50 to cross the Bay Bridge while cash customers pay $4."
- 7 hours ago 72 likes 72 sharesNot a “winning” agenda...
- 8 hours ago 572 likes 170 shares"There are countless stories of undocumented immigrants who willingly sacrifice for America. This certainly includes about 900 so-called DREAMers who were brought into the country as children and joined the military when they grew up."
- 4 hours ago 460 likes 117 sharesBREAKING: The president will no longer be able to indulge in one of his favorite online habits.
SENATOR JOHN McCAIN APPLAUDS SENATE PASSAGE OF THE VA MISSION ACT - Press Releases - United States Senator John McCain2 hours ago 458 likes 50 sharesI applaud the Senate for passing legislation today that would dramatically expand and improve the Veterans Choice Program, and transform the VA into a 21st century integrated health care system. In the wake of the scandal in care at VA hospitals in Phoenix and around the country, we promised our veterans that they would never again be forced to face unacceptable wait times for appointments or drive unreasonable distances to get the care they need. We delivered on that promise by providing veterans greater flexibility and choice in their care, and we are building on this progress with the VA MISSION Act of 2018.
I am deeply humbled that my colleagues have designated this legislation in my name, along with my friend and comrade, Congressman Sam Johnson, and World War II veteran, the late Senator Daniel Akaka. We share this honor with all of the veterans who came before us and all who proudly served and are still serving around the world. As we mark Memorial Day this weekend, I can think of no better way to demonstrate our gratitude to the brave men and women who have sacrificed in uniform than to strengthen and improve the care they so richly deserve.