- pastor Brunson,
- Music Modernization Act,
- Florida Panhandle,
- register to vote,
- Hurricane Michael,
- Tropical Storm Michael,
- Mark Ruffalo,
- Houston Astros,
- Red tide,
- Heidi Heitkamp,
- Jason Van Dyke,
- Kavanaugh vote,
- Ben Sasse,
- Jackson Cosko,
- Dick Cheney,
- Presidential Alert,
- Fred Trump,
- Donna Strickland,
- Chris Dudley,
- Chad Ludington,
- Chad Ludington,
- 11 hours ago 40 sharesPaul Allen stands as a giant in Washington history for the genius vision that was so important to creating Microsoft with Bill Gates. That he went on to do so much more for our state, nation and the world puts him in rarefied company.
Paul was a person who pushed so many intellectual envelopes and expanded human knowledge, and his legacy will live beyond bricks and mortar. In so many ways Paul Allen personified Washington state - innovative, caring and always willing to fight for equal rights for all.
There’s little in the universe that didn’t interest him. Trudi and I join people all over the world in sending our thoughts to Paul’s family and friends.
- 11 hours ago 3 sharesI met Rick and his team at the Spotsylvania Stars and Stripes Spectacular - congratulations on this honor! Organizations like Vets on Track are critical to providing support services to our veterans so they can heal and plan for their life post-service.
I introduced the Veterans Collaboration Act last spring to encourage more partnerships between VSOs and education institutions to streamline and enhance our veteran programs.
- 11 hours ago 656 sharesDoes anyone really think that a single member of the Democrat establishment actually believes that there was Russian collusion with the Trump campaign during the 2016 election? I’d assume few truly believe the claim, but instead found it to be a compelling narrative for the general public that could dissuade voters from voting for Trump.
Full article here 👇🏻
- 11 hours ago 1368 sharesThey could have just reported the truth, but the truth wasn't good enough for them because it didn't damage Trump the way they wanted it to. So they just made up their own version of the truth. What a bunch of frauds.
- 11 hours agoDan, I've heard you say many times about surplus versus deficit. I'm far from liberal, but facts are facts. Here's one of many sources that refute your claim that we didn't have surpluses from 1998 - 2001.
Paul Davis raises $1.3 million, shatters single quarter fundraising record in Kansas second congressional district11 hours ago 2 sharesThank you to the 16,000 folks who have chipped in to help us run a competitive race. You helped us break #KS02 district records, with 72% of contributions this quarter totaling $100 or less. I couldn't do this without you!
- 11 hours ago 88 sharesThe cartoon below is by far the most savage anti-CNN cartoon we’ve ever seen.
As soon as you see it you’ll immediately know why!
- 11 hours ago 928 sharesThe documentary showed Special Agent Ragan yelling into the phone, “What is going on proactively to track this guy down? I need an update. Now!”