STATEMENT BY SASC CHAIRMAN JOHN McCAIN ON PARTISAN ATTACKS ON THE FBI & DOJ - Press Releases - United States Senator John McCain4 hours ago 20806 likes 45790 sharesIn 2016, the Russian government engaged in an elaborate plot to interfere in an American election and undermine our democracy. Russia employed the same tactics it has used to influence elections around the world, from France and Germany to Ukraine, Montenegro, and beyond. Putin’s regime launched cyberattacks and spread disinformation with the goal of sowing chaos and weakening faith in our institutions. And while we have no evidence that these efforts affected the outcome of our election, I fear they succeeded in fueling political discord and dividing us from one another.
The latest attacks on the FBI and Department of Justice serve no American interests – no party’s, no president’s, only Putin’s. The American people deserve to know all of the facts surrounding Russia’s ongoing efforts to subvert our democracy, which is why Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation must proceed unimpeded. Our nation’s elected officials, including the president, must stop looking at this investigation through the warped lens of politics and manufacturing partisan sideshows. If we continue to undermine our own rule of law, we are doing Putin’s job for him.
- 4 hours ago 1044 likes 332 sharesTake our poll and leave a comment!
- 2 hours ago 4108 likes 513 sharesAssault weapons are military weapons designed to kill human beings. They should not be sold in this country. We must take on the NRA and pass commonsense legislation to keep our people safe.
- 4 hours ago 139 likes 176 sharesThey're not happy
- 2 hours ago 334 likes 450 sharesPeople were quick to remind him of a little thing called the Constitution.
Presidential hopeful Sen. Gillibrand: We must expand Social Security to illegal immigrants, it's their 'right'2 hours ago 414 sharesFrom Vivek Saxana at BizPac Review: This was true in 2011: “Census Bureau data reveals that most U.S. families headed by illegal immigrants use taxpayer-funded welfare programs on behalf of their American-born anchor babies,” Judicial Watch reported at the time.
New Zealand bans military-style rifles, prime minister says days after mosque attacks that left 50 dead3 hours ago 2879 likes 202 sharesWe must follow New Zealand's lead, take on the NRA and ban the sale and distribution of assault weapons in the United States.
- 3 hours ago 156 likes 371 sharesDems Plan to Add 1M New Voters in FL to Stop Trump in 2020
- 3 hours ago 11508 likes 737 sharesThe Democrat Party is moving far to the left. I look forward to another GREAT victory in 2020!
- 1 hour ago 340 likes 336 shares"So they propose to ban all semi-auto firearms, after a massacre that lasted THIRTY SIX MINUTES. THIRTY SIX MINUTES. He could have had a lever action rifle and done every bit as much destruction. This is security theater and gives Some A**hole (the guy responsible) the exact outcome he desired."
@active self protection