I hope the Democrats can use every stall position from getting Kavanugh through. He is the very last thing we need on the courts.
Brett Kavanaugh is not the right choice for the Supreme Court. He would be part of The Great Destroyers of America. His ideology is not what is good for the majority of Americans. His history shows numerous instances of lying under oath (which is perjury).Vote NO to adding Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.
So, the American people overwhelmingly do not want this guy, regardless of their political affiliation...(Are you listening, Mr. Tweet Happy?)
You know how we bypass the Supreme Court on this one. You go to a medicare-for-all system and add abortion as a covered treatment. Then you tell hospitals that if they refuse to perform or act outside the best interests of their patients their ability to Bill Medicare will be pulled, basically bankrupting them. Republicans have been doing this for decades to kill abortion rights now we flip it 180 on them and shove it up their ass
Even if republicans mange to get Roe v. Wade overturned, States would move quickly to make it legal, thus turning it into a States rights issue.
Nothing and No one will stop a woman from getting an abortion. Get that thru your thick heads, all you'll do is make it difficult to get one legally, but never stop us. Understand?
Women are entitled to the same autonomy rights as males. Included should be the right to abortion healthcare without restrictions or regulations.
Yes, these numbers have been going that way for a while, misinformation and lack of critical thinking coupled with a new panic take their toll
Here's how you do it.
Democrat supporters, the only way to make this happen is to vote. FYI, don't forget your ID, drivers license, or voter registration, be prepared.
VOTE VOTE VOTE
1. Check with your local Board of Elections to see if you are correctly registered. Check your voter registration and make sure it's up-to-date.
2. If not, register to vote.
3. Commit to vote in 2018 and beyond at IWillVote.com
4. Get five of your friends, family members, and neighbors to commit to protect democracy on Election Day.
4. If there is early voting available, use it.
5. Otherwise, on election day, GET OUT AND VOTE!
6. If you don't, then DON'T complain!
7. Get others to register, whether it is by giving them the blank form (which everyone in the state is allowed to do) that they can fill out independently and mail in for themselves, or by training to be a Volunteer Deputy Registrar for your county and officially helping other people register by reviewing the forms and turning them in to the appropriate authority.
Use the link below to get to the registration site and many more valuable sites regarding voting
Nobody will ever deprive the American people of the right to vote except the American people themselves and the only way they could do this is by not voting."
Franklin Delano Roosevelt32nd President of the United States
Judge Kavanaugh doesn't think it's up to him to decide it. It's up to the laws and the constitution to decide it