The Regressives have to imagine all kinds of awful things about poor people don't they? They have to imagine that they're on drugs and that they're lazy or gaming the system. Even if 10% of recipients were all the ugly things they think that they are it's still worth it to have good Social Service programs for the other 90%.
Yet you support inefficient, costly, toxic solar and wind programs which deny the impoverished access to affordable energy. (Hundreds of thousands dying in European every winter due to inability to pay electricity bills - World Health Organization, fuel poverty).
Has anyone just asked him "why"? With each passing day, I'm more convinced Putin's Puppet is so evil he actually does want hordes of Americans to kick off! There is absolutely no good reason for him to propose such a thing!!
trump and republicans..... how can we screw the poor, elderly or handicapped today??? The whole world.......Waiting for trump to shoot someone on Fifth Avenue
45 has embraced the Paul Ryan/Ayn Rand model. If you can't contribute financially, you don't deserve to live. Remember, when retirees like me die, our Social Security stays in the system and we're no longer a burden on Medicare and other social services. Stop thinking of yourself as a person! You're a cipher in the great American actuarial table.