- Mashed Potatoes,
- Cranberry Sauce,
- Joe Barton,
- North Korean Defector,
- Don King,
- Melissa Schuman,
- David Cassidy Dead,
- John Lasseter,
- John Conyers,
- Roman Polanski,
- Charlie Rose,
- Lindsay Menz,
- Della Reese,
- happy Thanksgiving,
- Glenn Thrush,
- Terry Glenn,
- Charles Manson Dead,
- Earle Hyman,
- Mel Tillis,
- David Cassidy,
- David Cassidy,
- 2 hours ago 3344 likes 243 sharesThis is awesome.
- 5 hours ago 2972 likes 280 sharesDas renommierte Wissenschaftsmagazin "Nature" spricht sich für eine weitere Amtszeit von Angela Merkel aus. /Redaktion
- 2 hours ago 2859 likes 364 sharesOfficer Rose was murdered before his wedding date, so his fiance took these stunning photos instead of getting married. 😥
- 9 hours ago 2785 likes 338 sharesÊtre Français, c'est bien plus qu’un acte juridique ou un héritage, c’est un idéal #LibéDesRéfugiés
- 3 hours ago 1410 likes 1153 sharesIn their recently released budget proposal, Republicans announced that they would cut Medicaid by $1 trillion and cut Medicare by $473 billion. And then they somehow came up with a $1.5 trillion tax giveaway to the wealthiest few and big corporations.
Are you doing the math with me? $1 trillion in cuts to Medicaid + $473 billion in cuts to Medicare = nearly $1.5 trillion in tax cuts for the wealthiest 1 percent.
There’s still time to protect Medicare, but we must act fast to expose their dangerous, deceitful plan. Sign the petition to tell Republicans not to cut Medicare!
Americans Are Cracking Up, After Stephen Colbert ROASTS Trump On His Show - Calls Donald An "Overcooked Turkey"2 hours ago 1282 likes 81 sharesCOMMENT "YES" if you AGREE with COLBERT!!!
- 3 hours ago 1115 likes 37 sharesThis actor is opening up about his faith.
- 8 hours ago 1008 likes 120 sharesIt was 16 years ago that my office was contacted by the Merit School of Music in Chicago. One of their students – a young woman named Tereza Lee – was a musical prodigy. She had been accepted into several of the country’s most prestigious music schools. But Tereza had a problem. Her parents had brought her to the United States when she was two, and she was undocumented. After hearing Tereza’s story, I introduced the Dream Act. This bipartisan legislation gives a path to citizenship to immigrants who came to the United States as children.
The American people need to know that the Trump administration’s deportation clock is ticking for these young people. Beginning on March 5, 2018, every workday for the following two years, approximately 1,400 Dreamers will lose their work permits and be subject to deportation. Teachers will be forced to leave behind their students, nurses will be forced to leave behind their patients, first responders will be forced to leave their posts, and soldiers who are willing to die for their country will be forced to leave the Army.
The answer for this looming economic and humanitarian crisis is clear: Congress needs to pass the Dream Act once and for all.
- 3 hours ago 928 likes 166 sharesIt's one of the most famous paintings of Barack Obama there is. The artist released a version featuring Donald J. Trump, and it shows how much has changed for conservatives..
- 4 hours ago 888 likes 32 sharesAre YOU ready to accept his apology?
Let us know in the COMMENTS...