- Mashed Potatoes,
- Cranberry Sauce,
- Joe Barton,
- North Korean Defector,
- Don King,
- Melissa Schuman,
- David Cassidy Dead,
- John Lasseter,
- John Conyers,
- Roman Polanski,
- Charlie Rose,
- Lindsay Menz,
- Della Reese,
- happy Thanksgiving,
- Glenn Thrush,
- Terry Glenn,
- Charles Manson Dead,
- Earle Hyman,
- Mel Tillis,
- David Cassidy,
- David Cassidy,
- 6 hours ago 45 likesIs Melania Trump a Christian? The Answer Might Surprise You
- 6 hours ago 23 likes 11 sharesYou need to see this!
- 1 hour ago 30 likes 29 sharesEGYPT: Radical Islamic terrorists just attacked a mosque in North Sinai, murdering 235 people.
We need extreme vetting & border security now!
- 4 hours ago 80 likes 4 shares
- 3 hours ago 18 likes 24 sharesMany dead. Details.
- 4 hours ago 56 likes 8 sharesBill Clinton’s Mistress Breaks Her Silence, and Hillary is Running for the Door
- 2 hours ago 33 likesThis upcoming Monday, jury deliberations will resume in the trial for the murder of 32 year old Kate Steinle. Juan Ines Garcia Zarate was deported from the United States and unlawfully returned at least 5 times. I cosponsor and strongly support Kate's Law (H.R. 3004), which passed the House of Representatives at the end of June 2017, and would increase the punishment for individuals who illegally return to the United States following removal.
Another issue highlighted by the Zarate case is the "Sanctuary City" status given by state and local governments refusing to cooperate with federal immigration laws. Instead of turning Zarate over to federal authorities, San Francisco, which is a Sanctuary City, released Zarate from custody who then fired that fatal shot that killed Kate Steinle. This is why I also cosponsor and support the No Sanctuary for Criminals Act (H.R. 3003) to withhold federal funding for these so called "Sanctuary Cities". The House passed both bills on June 29, 2017 and now the legislation await further action in the United States Senate. These bills require 60 votes to pass the Senate, which means at least 8 Democrats must also vote for these bills even if all 52 Republicans vote yes.
Wednesday evening, I discussed Kate's Law, Sanctuary Cities, the Kate Steinle murder trial, and more, with Shannon Bream on Fox News.
- 4 hours ago 59 likes 12 sharesChief warrant officers Jason McCormack, 43, of Maryland, and Brandon Smith, 38, of Grand Junction, Colo., were killed when their AH-64D Apache attack helicopter crashed 50 miles east of Camp Humphreys on Nov. 23, 2015.
- 4 hours ago 48 likes 2 shares