- Georgia Tech,
- Jedediah Bila,
- Constitution Day,
- Scout Schultz,
- Jane Fonda,
- The Night Of,
- Donald Glover,
- Bobby Heenan,
- Hurricane Maria,
- Dolly Parton,
- Michelle Rounds,
- Harry Dean Stanton,
- Clay Travis,
- Mexican Independence Day,
- Jason Stockley,
- Stockley verdict,
- American Assassin,
- Frank Vincent,
- iPhone X,
- Freeman High School,
- Freeman High School,
- 4 hours ago 7 likes 33 sharesAfter the vote, Department of Justice spokesman Devin O'Malley said “state lawmakers inexplicably voted today to return criminal aliens back onto our streets.”
- 2 hours ago 70 likes 5 sharesHer statements are incredibly disappointing. "The other thing that was clear is that I was an angry atheist, and that really doesn’t make any sense. Because if you’re angry at God, then you must believe in God."
We're "angry atheists." But we're not angry at god. God doesn't exist. We're angry that people use religion as an excuse to ignore the law and to not actually know how the world works. Religion teaches us to be satisfied with (and constantly defend) a lazy lie. That's what we're angry about.
Judicial Watch Sues CIA, DOJ and Treasury for Records Related to Intelligence Leaks Regarding Investigation of General Flynn - Judicial Watch4 hours ago 126 likes 20 sharesReminder: Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the CIA, the DOJ, and the Department of the Treasury regarding records related to the investigation of retired United States Army Lieutenant General Michael Flynn’s communications with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton: "President Trump is on to something. The Obama-connected wiretapping and illegal leaks of classified material concerning President Trump and General Flynn are a scandal. Judicial Watch aims to get to the truth about these crimes and we hope the Trump administration stands with us in the fight for transparency."
- 3 hours ago 30 likes 2 sharesWow.
- 5 hours ago 19 likes 14 sharesUnconscionable!
- 3 hours ago 17 likes 7 shares
- 4 hours ago 50 likes 11 shares"She thought it was OUR job to..."
- 4 hours ago 51 likes 55 sharesSenate just gave huge increase to DOD, which can't pass an audit. The real system of checks and balances in DC: Administration writes the checks and Congress doesn't know what the balance is.
- 1 hour ago 102 likes 24 sharesWATCH HERE: The Governor of Missouri just dropped a massive Truth Bomb on Rioters.
Liberals are FURIOUS, but Trump fans love it!