- 10 hours ago 30 likes 2 sharesMom, nine months pregnant, was in the car with her son when they got pulled over. She was brought to tears when she realized the paper that the officer was handing her wasn't a ticket.
But mom wasn't the only one who got one of these surprising papers from the cops.
- 8 hours ago 18 likes 1 sharesI hope folks realize that we have the best military, diplomatic, and intelligence personnel in the world. We owe them a debt of gratitude we can’t begin to repay.
And while I met with generals, admirals, and senior CIA officers, the people who stuck with me are Capt. Ben Myhren, a Warwick native stationed west of Erbil, and Capt. Christian Toro from Beacon, who’s serving in Afghanistan.
- 2 hours ago 23 likes 4 sharesThese brave students could definitely teach CNN a thing or two about real journalism!
Way to go, guys!
- 11 hours ago 9 likes 4 sharesThis is a developing story. Stay tuned for more updates.
- 10 hours ago 5 likes 5 sharesRight now, Illinois’ solar sector is booming, especially in the South Suburbs, Will County and Kankakee County. This move endangers hundreds, if not thousands, of local #jobs in our area.
- 10 hours ago 29 likes 1 sharesLong live Tom Brady
- 5 hours ago 11 likes 7 sharesThe detention of Lukasz Niec is yet another heartbreaking instance of the Trump Administration’s assault on our immigrant families. A father, family man and physician, Lukasz has been a lawful permanent resident for nearly thirty years. Coming to this country at the age of five from Poland, Lukasz was fulfilling the American dream—attending medical school, becoming a doctor and raising a family in Michigan. Unfortunately, his detention by ICE is not an isolated incident and similar cases across the country continue to sow profound fear in our immigrant communities. ICE should release Lukasz immediately.
- 1 hour ago 5 likesBad News For Bill Schuette...
"Gretchen Whitmer, the leading Democrat candidate for Governor in Michigan, has opened up a lead on Republican Attorney General Bill Schuette...
The news comes as Schuette is under fire for refusing to participate in town hall debates with Michigan Republican grassroots activists."
- 2 hours ago 30 likes 2 sharesWOW.
This could be HUGE.
- 8 hours ago 20 likes 4 sharesBig news for #NorthDakota schools as Microsoft is expanding its TEALS program to improve tech education across our state. For the story in InForum, click here: bit.ly/2DFHadD