- 5 hours ago 982 likes 25 sharesOh my goodness.
Governor Cuomo Announces More Than 200 Electric Utility Personnel and More Than 180 Vehicles Arrive in Puerto Rico to Assist with Power Grid Recovery3 hours ago 894 likes 78 sharesToday, more than 200 utility experts from New York arrive in Puerto Rico to help restore the power grid. By the end of the month there will be 400 workers deployed.
New York is proud to continue to expand our support to aid in Puerto Rico's recovery.
- 9 hours ago 222 likes 422 sharesIN PROGRESS: Shooter opened fire on police in Newark.
- 5 hours ago 88 likes 57 sharesDo you find this offensive?
- 3 hours ago 48 likes 22 sharesWell, now you've seen it all. Watch this video!
- 59 minutes ago 915 likes 74 shares***SPECIAL REPORT***
- 9 hours ago 444 likes 121 sharesLOL! Social media just exploded with hilarious jokes about this morning's Presidential Turkey Pardon.
- 9 hours ago 812 likes 129 sharesThe final blow.
- 4 hours ago 864 likes 191 sharesHannity and his cronies messed with the wrong guy.
- 5 hours ago 676 likes 137 sharesWe must not fall into the traps of talking points like “clean coal” that aim to keep us tied to fossil fuels. We must fully embrace sustainable sources of energy like wind and solar if we are going to preserve our planet for future generations. The fact that Trump’s administration continues to focus on fossil fuel dependence, and in front of an international audience, is an embarrassment – but it does not mean that our nation cannot go forward to a sustainable energy system without him. On the local level we must focus on growing renewable energy sources as much as we can.