- Georgia Tech,
- Jedediah Bila,
- Constitution Day,
- Scout Schultz,
- Jane Fonda,
- The Night Of,
- Donald Glover,
- Bobby Heenan,
- Hurricane Maria,
- Dolly Parton,
- Michelle Rounds,
- Harry Dean Stanton,
- Clay Travis,
- Mexican Independence Day,
- Jason Stockley,
- Stockley verdict,
- American Assassin,
- Frank Vincent,
- iPhone X,
- Freeman High School,
- Freeman High School,
- 6 hours ago 240 likes 46 sharesIt is with great excitement that the Eddie Eagle GunSafe Program, NRA’s groundbreaking gun accident prevention course for children, has reached another milestone. With the help of all of our volunteers, educators and law-enforcement officer instructors, Eddie Eagle has helped to educate children and save lives by teaching over 30 million children Eddie’s life-saving message!
- 2 hours ago 186 likes 29 shares"Rocket man is on a suicide mission for himself and his regime," Trump said about the North Korean leader.
He said of the U.S.: "If it is forced to defend itself or its allies, we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea."
- 4 hours ago 31 likes 21 sharesBREAKING: President Donald Trump warned of “rogue regimes” on Tuesday, speaking before the United Nations General Assembly during what he described as “a time of both immense promise and great peril.”
- 2 hours ago 179 likes 56 sharesThis is pretty amazing progress for Dr. Oz!
- 5 hours ago 115 likes 19 sharesYour opinion counts. BE HEARD. Vote in the poll.
Hillary Worries About “Dissing” Mexicans in G20 Shirt Gaffe, Tells Huma “I’m Sick of People Deciding What I Should Know” - Judicial Watch1 hour ago 64 likes 36 sharesFrom the emails uncovered by Judicial Watch: As Secretary of State Hillary Clinton whined to trusted adviser, Huma Abedin, about aides keeping her out of the loop, spending “hours talking about every issue to each other and you rather than asking me anything.” Clinton fumes that she’s frustrated and worried. “I am sick of people deciding what I should know rather than giving me the info so I can make a decision,” the Secretary of State writes in an amusing electronic mail exchange with her longtime confidant. “This really annoys me…” The emails are part of the latest batch of records obtained by Judicial Watch from Clinton’s secret—and illegal—private server during her tenure as head of the State Department...
- 9 hours ago 236 likes 27 sharesYou've gotta have guts to come out this strong for Trump.
But guts aren't a problem for this guy.
- 55 minutes ago 181 likes 46 shares
O'Reilly Snaps at Matt Lauer, Issues Cryptic Message on Allegations: 'There Are More Things to Come'5 hours ago 215 likes 23 sharesOh man, O'Reilly wasn't messing around.