- Happy Diwali,
- Frederica Wilson,
- Reese Witherspoon,
- Tom Marino,
- Dana Loesch,
- Tennessee Titans,
- Bowe Bergdahl,
- Summer Zervos,
- Al Michaels,
- Me too,
- Woody Allen,
- Kymberley Suchomel,
- Mayim Bialik,
- Larry Flynt,
- Hurricane Ophelia,
- Vanessa Marquez,
- Virgin Islands,
- Emma Thompson,
- Isa Hackett,
- YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK,
- YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK,
- 6 hours ago 685 likes 339 sharesI am deeply disturbed by the inadequate federal response to the devastation caused by Hurricane Maria, which rightfully has been described as “apocalyptic.” We cannot turn our backs on our fellow Americans. The situation as it is now is absolutely unacceptable.
- 8 hours ago 172 likes 180 sharesJUST IN: The president treated the nation to yet another angry flurry of Tweets on Thursday morning.
- 43 minutes ago 168 likes 184 sharesTwo days ago, Representative Frederica Wilson spoke out. Today, she's paying a steep price.
- 11 hours ago 264 likes 369 sharesTotal hypocrite. Share to expose this woman.
- 1 hour ago 687 likes 119 sharesBREAKING: Karma came very, very quickly for this Nazi.
- 7 hours ago 405 likes 419 sharesBet you had no idea there was a mass shooting yesterday.
The shooter has been caught, but you probably didn't hear a word about that either.
Isn't it weird how liberals have so little interest in this guy?
- 8 hours ago 887 likes 161 sharesWas there ever any real doubt?
How many LIKES AND SHARES can we get for Obama?!
Judge Nap Says DOJ Should Reopen Clinton Email Probe: 'The Evidence Will Take Them to an Indictment'8 hours ago 704 likes 242 sharesFrom Fox News: The FBI reportedly found 2,800 government documents on Anthony Weiner's personal laptop that were related to his estranged wife's work as Hillary Clinton's deputy chief of staff during her tenure as secretary of state. The documents were sent to Weiner's computer by top Clinton aide Huma Abedin, a revelation that came to light after conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit after Freedom of Information Act requests failed to produce State Department business correspondence sent or received by Abedin using a non-government email address. Judge Andrew Napolitano said that President Donald Trump should have Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein reopen the Clinton email probe. "I'm not saying she should be indicted. Go where the evidence takes them. The evidence will take them to an indictment," Napolitano said.
Trump Just Declared War on the Congresswoman Who Exposed His Nasty Remarks to the Widow of a Fallen Soldier [Watch Here]1 hour ago 122 likes 70 sharesWho do you think is telling the truth?
People Are Question Trump’s Mental Health After Bizarre Behavior During Newly Surfaced Press Conference Footage10 hours ago 375 likes 70 sharesThis man is NOT MENTALLY SOUND.
COMMENT "YES" if you're worried about our country!