- 6 hours ago 27094 likes 3938 sharesThe photos that tell the story of Hillary’s career and what she stands for.
- 6 hours ago 1902 likes 189 sharesI’ll be speaking on the Senate floor shortly following today’s vote.
Watch my speech LIVE→
- 10 hours ago 1306 likes 98 shares"Tuesday afternoon, the chairman of the Senate health care committee said he would convene hearings on “how to stabilize the individual market” after a health care vote in the chamber. Collins recommended that course of action on Tuesday. She said it’s a chance to address some of the “very serious flaws” in the Affordable Care Act that have insurance companies pulling out of some states and people across the country still unable to find a plan they qualify for and can afford."
- 7 hours ago 2428 likes 233 sharesI'm working hard to get things done in Congress—that's what Montanans elected me to do.
- 2 hours ago 2009 likes 120 sharesMy thoughts and prayers continue to be with the sailors and families of the USS John McCain and USS Fitzgerald. I agree with Admiral Richardson that more forceful action is urgently needed to identify and correct the causes of the recent ship collisions. Our sailors who risk their lives every day, in combat and in training, deserve no less. I expect full transparency and accountability from the Navy leaders as they conduct the associated investigations and reviews.
- 1 hour ago 271 likes 312 sharesAs a conservative, this makes me LIVID. As our state reaches new lows thanks to the Democrat-controlled government, it's hard to be surprised by anything coming out of Salem these days...
"Gov. Kate Brown signed a sweeping bill Tuesday that will give residents and illegal immigrants access to free abortions by forcing insurers and taxpayers to pay for them."
- 10 hours ago 313 likes 448 sharesOur president just humiliated himself and displayed his ignorance on the world stage.
- 6 hours ago 195 likes 79 sharesYou must be kidding me...
- 11 hours ago 334 likes 413 sharesThis brave woman's life is on the line, and the president just showed how much he really cares.
- 2 hours ago 592 likes 380 sharesI honestly cannot explain why any Senator would vote for Graham-Cassidy, such a cruel bill. But Republicans almost have the votes.
Our job over the next week is to get the word out about this horrific legislation and do everything we can to defeat it.
Let's demand that, just for once, Republicans listen to the American people and not their campaign contributors.