- Christopher Cantwell,
- Elvis Presley,
- Stonewall Jackson,
- Lincoln Memorial,
- Alabama Senate race,
- Joe Arpaio,
- Sierra Leone,
- Ken Frazier,
- Charlottesville Attack,
- Ric Flair,
- Burkina Faso,
- Daily Stormer,
- Heather Heyer,
- Vanguard America,
- What Happened in Charlottesville,
- Tom Cruise,
- Peter Cvjetanovic,
- Teen Choice Awards,
- Terry McAuliffe,
- White supremacy,
- White supremacy,
- 9 hours ago 743 likes 955 sharesAs the president predicted.
- 6 hours ago 1604 likes 893 shares
- 10 hours ago 264 likes 67 sharesI'm proud to stand with our retired Kentucky coal miners to ensure they keep their hard-earned healthcare benefits.
- 10 hours ago 76 likes 41 shares"From the start, McConnell 'has been vigilant and irrepressible,' said Leonard Leo, executive vice president of the Federalist Society, a conservative group that has worked since the Ronald Reagan years to move the federal courts to the right."
- 11 hours ago 1809 likes 92 sharesThis man is NOT MENTALLY SOUND.
Hit 👍 if you want him REMOVED FROM THE WHITE HOUSE!
- 1 hour ago 1269 likes 177 sharesI’m proud today to announce 900 more jobs coming to the Albuquerque area, with a nationally known and recognized company locating in Rio Rancho.
For too long, New Mexico has been overly dependent on federal government spending. We are working hard to diversify our economy by growing the private sector. We’ve cut taxes 37 times and doing all we can to make it easier for small businesses to create more local jobs.
We’ve now added over 40,000 new private sector jobs all over the state and Albuquerque is seeing the strongest job growth since 2007.
- 8 hours ago 671 likes 84 sharesThis man is NOT MENTALLY SOUND.
COMMENT "YES" if you're worried about our country!
- 10 hours ago 221 likes 268 sharesBREAKING:
The Vice-President had a chance to make things right -- and he blew it.