- 11 hours ago 2765 likes 2576 sharesThis is a very big deal. Once again, the Trump administration sides with big money and against democracy. Trump’s FCC announced a plan to dismantle landmark regulations that ensure equal access to the internet. What this means is that the internet and its free exchange of information as we have come to know it will cease to exist. Companies like Comcast, AT&T and Verizon will be able to divide the internet into slow and fast lanes, charge more, control what you see and block access to websites. It means that the internet will be for sale to the highest bidder, instead of everyone having the same access regardless of whether they are rich or poor, a big corporation or a small business, a multi-media conglomerate or a small on-line publication. Now is the time to speak up, organize and defeat this dangerous proposal.
- 8 hours ago 3969 likes 2166 sharesWe have got to speak up, fight back and make sure the dangerous proposal to end net neutrality is rejected. If this passes, the internet and its free exchange of information as we have come to know it will cease to exist. The internet will be for sale to the highest bidder, instead of everyone having the same access to the same information regardless of whether they are rich or poor.
Every Detail In Gloria Allred's Attack on Roy Moore Is Now 'Debunked' – Calls for Her Arrest Continue to Grow11 hours ago 3510 likes 362 sharesThis story is falling apart before our eyes.
Will Allred be held accountable?
- 10 hours ago 2291 likes 737 sharesWe cannot call ourselves a great country as long our young people are literally dying because they cannot afford life-saving medication. This young man, Shane Patrick Boyle, died on March 18 after his GoFundMe campaign to pay for insulin came up $50 short. Something has got to change. Our job is to stand up to the greed of the pharmaceutical industry and enact policies that make prescription drugs affordable for everyone—not ones that make the CEOs of the pharmaceutical industry rich.
Unless You’re Rich, the Economy Is Not Working for You. And the GOP Tax Plan Will Only Make It Worse8 hours ago 1375 likes 728 shares"Under the Senate tax plan, almost everyone loses... By further consolidating wealth and power in the hands of the very few, the GOP tax plan is designed to double down on the same strategy that has failed working Americans for decades. " –Neil Abernathy
- 10 hours ago 1746 likes 427 sharesTrump's Thanksgiving turned sour as yet another of his marquee business ventures just failed before his eyes.
Billionaire Democratic Donor Tom Steyer Just Lit Up New York City with the Best Anti-Trump Christmas Decorations Possible [Photos]10 hours ago 1971 likes 230 sharesExpect a Trump explosion in 3...2...1...
- 7 hours ago 1419 likes 571 sharesWhat do ya know...
Moore's Democratic challenger has a past that he prefers to keep hidden.
Let's make sure everyone sees the truth about him.
Religious-Right Activist Says Roy Moore Can't Possibly Be Guilty Because 'Godly Men' Can't Fake Innocence [Video]8 hours ago 145 likes 100 sharesWow...just...wow...
- 10 hours ago 1781 likes 224 sharesJim Kenney didn't hold back in his fiery condemnation of our heartless President.